Famitsu confirms “BASS and RIG” for Dead or Alive 5 (Updated) We have got some great news for fans of Dead or Alive 5. The latest issue of Famitsu magazine has revealed two new characters. Dead or Alive franchise veteran Bass has shown up in each and every major release, and guess what this time also the trend will continue, as Famitsu confirms Bass appearance in Dead or Alive 5. In addition to this, a new character named RIG has also been confirmed, however no details was provided by magazine about RIG. Update: GamingEverything has released first scan of...Read More
Day: February 4, 2011
Samsung to ship 16Gb flash memory in 2006 Apple’s main flash memory supplier Samsung will produce 16 giga bit (Gb) capacity units next year. The 16Gb NAND flash memory chip is equivalent to 2GB of storage. Samsung, which controls nearly 60 per cent of the world’s NAND flash memory market, said on Monday the new chip should “entrench its dominance in a market enjoying strong growth”, said UBS News. Samsung has doubled the maximum capacities of its flash memory devices every year since 1999, when it entered the market. Apple has secured 40 per cent of Samsung’s flash memory...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work