Developers Can Turn OFF Light Bar on PS4 DualShock 4 Controller confirms Sony The Light Bar on Playstation 4 (PS4) DualShock 4 controller has been a hot topic of discussion every since Sony announced that it can’t be turned OFF by gamers. Sony Worldwide Studios Boss Shuhei Yoshida has shared some more details on this today via his personal Twitter account. Shuhei stated if developers want they can Turn OFF the light bar on DualShock 4 controller. @nanakifirelight yes — Shuhei Yoshida (@yosp) July 9, 2013 This clearly means that developer could easily put an option in in-game to...Read More
Day: July 29, 2010
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work