Developers Can Turn OFF Light Bar on PS4 DualShock 4 Controller confirms Sony The Light Bar on Playstation 4 (PS4) DualShock 4 controller has been a hot topic of discussion every since Sony announced that it can’t be turned OFF by gamers. Sony Worldwide Studios Boss Shuhei Yoshida has shared some more details on this today via his personal Twitter account. Shuhei stated if developers want they can Turn OFF the light bar on DualShock 4 controller. @nanakifirelight yes — Shuhei Yoshida (@yosp) July 9, 2013 This clearly means that developer could easily put an option in in-game to...Read More
Day: July 29, 2010
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?