Mass Effect 3 new teaser logo and details revealed A number of new details about Mass Effect 3 has been revealed on Twitter and forum update of developer’s official forum. So without much ado lets check out what Brenon Holmes revealed on the messageboards. Here is the list: # of mods per gun is still in flux. Not all guns can support all types of mods. Enemies may or may not drop weapons… that’s something we’re still playing around with. They *can* we’re still trying to figure out if the gameplay is fun or not. 🙂 Not sure what...Read More
Day: July 22, 2010
Brotherhood: Rome is the largest city ever created for an Assassin’s Creed game Reveals Ubisoft Ubisoft reveal a bit more details about their much awaited game title Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. Vincent Pontbriand, Producer said that the city of Rome that has incorporated into the game is the biggest ever created for the franchise with maximum variation. Here is what Pontbraind said:when creating Rome, the development team tried to be as historically accurate as possible, while still making it a “unique and entertaining” experience. “For the locations, we’ve decided to make the biggest city ever created in any Assassin’s Creed...Read More
Apple educates educators Apple UK has announced the dates and venues for its Discovery Session events for UK educators. Discovery Sessions are aimed at UK educators, unlike the similarly named href=”http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_news.cfm?NewsID=4261″>Discovery Days, which are a series of in-store events designed to help consumers get acquainted with Apple’s newly-launched iMac. The first sessions aim to show teachers how digital video can transform they can teach. Apple also wants to bring attention to the inherent fun of desktop movie making: “They energise and motivate pupils in new ways.” There are four Discovery Sessions announced to date: in Hertfordshire, Glasgow, Birmingham and...Read More
The Last of Us: Remastered PS4 Cut-Scene and In-Game Character Models Are Not Same says Tech Analysis Report
The Last of Us: Remastered PS4 Cut-Scene and In-Game Character Models Are Not Same says Tech Analysis Report The Last of Us: Remastered is one of the best looking titles on Playstation 4 right now, although being a remaster port. Naughty Dog added numerous graphics/visuals improvements including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, and upgraded textures. Our friend at Digital Foundry recently did a tech analysis on The Last of Us: Remastered and discovered something a miss with Naughty Dog’s claim that cut-scenes character models were used in-game. This doesn’t seems to be the case, as per...Read More
iPad Mini cannibalization may add just 3M to Apple’s tablet sales, says analyst An aggressive iPad Mini cannibalization rate could add as few as 3 million tablets to Apple’s bottom line in what is shaping up to be a record total for the quarter, an analyst said today. Cannibalization — as opposed to replacement — describes sales that come at the expense of another device, usually in the same company’s line-up. “Cannibalization occurs when a potential iPad buyer is swayed towards the iPad Mini — because of the lower price or any other factor,” said Sameer Singh of Tech-Thoughts...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work