Apple to attend IBC 2007 Apple will attend key European video and broadcasting show IBC 2007 in September. Apple plans a major presence at the event, which takes place at the RAI in Amsterdam from 7-11 September. The company will be there to show professionals from the film, video and broadcast industries the advantages of Final Cut Studio 2 and the Mac platform for their work. The exhibition will offer podcasts, radio and online television reports directly from the show floor this...Read More
Day: July 13, 2010
Yakuza 5’s hostess clubs, character designs, and more highlighted in dev interview Sega has released a new video for its upcoming open-world RPG, Yakuza 5, in which it chats with general director Toshihiro Nagoshi and producer Masayoshi Yokoyama. In the second of three interview videos, Nagoshi-san and Yokoyama-san discuss more of the themes we can expect in Yakuza 5, the inspiration behind the character designs, hostess clubs, and more. The two even spend some time answering fan questions from Twitter that includes how the series actually portrays Japanese culture, their reaction to its dedicated international fanbase, and more. Sega...Read More
New Character Details for Arc Rise Fantasia Nearing the end of April, we begin Golden Week celebrations in Japan with Showa Day. Sparking the beginning of this week-long celebration, this holiday highlights the strong historic character Emperor Showa. In Arc Rise Fantasia, players are introduced to characters of strong moral fiber and heroic nature as well. These characters lead players to epic battlefields and draw them into a deep story that achieves a perfect balance of humor, emotion and action. Arc Rise Fantasia’s cast of unique characters is led by L’Arc, a mercenary of the Meridian Empire. As L’Arc...Read More
GameStop unveils Wii U trade-in offer details GameStop has revealed details regarding its trande-in offer for Nintendo upcoming console Wii U. The retailer is offering bonus to gamers who trade-in either PS3, Xbox 360, PS VITA, 3DS or Wii with Wii U. The highest trade-in value of the five consoles is the PS3 at $140, whereas lowest is for Wii just $50. Here’s the complete breakdown of the Wii U trade-in values at GameStop. PS3 Slim – $140 trade-in value PS3 Original – $115 trade-in value Xbox 360 Slim – $115 trade-in value Xbox 360 Original – $90 trade-in...Read More
HOLD THE CHIPS! 5 reasons why “Street Fighter V” is already looking awesome Five reasons why “Street Fighter V” might just be throwing the coolest party on the block….even without the chips. I’m not even going to be shy about admitting that I’m slightly biased toward thinking that the upcoming Street Fighter V looks fresh simply because I love fighting games. But my bias notwithstanding, I can give you at least “V” (See what I did there?) reasons why this latest installment in the franchise is truly looking to be a great title. 1. Strictly No Chips Allowed Have you ever been...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work