iPods ‘made in Taiwan’ Apple has employed Taiwan-based manufacturer Inventec to produce its newly announced digital-lifestyle product, iPod, reports claim. A Taiwan publication called the Economic Daily News claims Inventec has received orders for 600,000 PDAs from Apple, with shipments beginning in the fourth quarter 2001. The PDAs were described as iPods in later reports. Inventec’s finance manager Lee Kui-Lan refuted the report, telling Reuters: “Several of our top executives met this morning and no one knows anything about winning Apple orders,” he claimed. Another said: “We don’t usually comment on order issues.” Falling in line with company policy,...Read More
Day: July 5, 2010
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?