Apple Pay coming to Starbucks shops at long last Apple just landed a major coup for Apple Pay: Starbucks is officially on board, and will start allowing you to pay for your lattes with just a tap of your iPhone or Apple Watch at all 7,500 stores by next year. The coffee chain will be piloting Apple Pay in select locations over the next few months, so keep an eye out to see if your corner Starbucks is one of them. But that’s not all: You’ll also be able to pay for a bucket of fried chicken with Apple...Read More
Day: April 30, 2010
Apple buzz renewed on Wall Street Market activity around Apple got a lift this week, as better news about chip companies helped break a losing streak on several exchanges. The continuing runaway success of the iPod, improving Mac sales, and the move to Intel processors have helped fuel IT investor interest in Apple. While the Nasdaq Composite Index is roughly even with its year-ago level, Apple’s share price is about 50 per cent higher than it was at this time last year. Tuesday, a day before the Nasdaq ended an eight-day losing streak, Apple basked in the glow of...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work