SEGA Partnering with Gogogic to create MMORTS Godsrule Gogogic, a development studio based out of Iceland has announced a partnership with Sega of America to create a free-to-play MMORTS called Godsrule: War of Mortals. From the looks of it the gameplay is fairly standard. Players will choose between two rival factions, expand their empire by collecting scarce resources and attempt to dominate contested territories by slaying their enemies with upgradeable units and spells. It’s the usual stuff one might come to expect from an MMORTS, but with a surprising amount of aesthetic charm. The game is slated for both...Read More
Day: April 23, 2010
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work