Star Trek: Bridge Crew VR puts you on a starship It had to happen sooner or later, and Ubisoft is making it happen now. You get to use a VR experience into place yourself aboard a Federation starship in its newest game Star Trek: Bridge Crew. The game, which can be used with Oculus Rift, the HTC Vive or PlayStation VR, puts you aboard the USS Aegis in J.J. Abrahm’s Star Trek universe. You are tasked with finding a suitable new home world for the surviving members of the planet Vulcan after it was destriyed in the original Star...Read More
Day: April 14, 2010
First Saints Row: The Third Review out The latest issue (December) of Play Magazine is available now, and it features an exclusive review of Volition’s upcoming sandbox-style action-adventure game Saints Row: The Third The magazine gave Saints Row: The Third a respectable score of 88%, and describing the game as “a totally ridiculous bag of laughs.” “It’s difficult to dislike anyway, and even harder to dislike with such an enjoyable campaign. Great stuff.” “It’s an inventiveness and ‘anything goes’ attitude that endears the Saints and their murderous adventures to us like never before.” Saints Row: The Third will release...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work