Whoops! Sony Music CEO confirms Apple’s new music streaming service If you were hoping for Apple to announce a new music streaming service, it looks like you’re in luck. According to VentureBeat, Sony Music CEO Doug Morris effectively confirmed that the aforementioned rumored streaming service is real, and that it’ll make an appearance during Monday’s WWDC keynote. Morris made the pre-announcement Sunday while speaking at the Midem music industry conference in Cannes, France. Morris didn’t divulge any specifics on pricing and such, but VentureBeat notes that Morris “much prefers paid streaming services to ad-supported ones from a financial perspective.”...Read More
Day: April 11, 2010
Media 100 ‘looks to simplify DV’ Media 100 and Digital Origin have joined forces in a strategic alliance of technology and Internet innovators, reports MacCentral. The companies intend finding simple streaming media solutions, and hope to help accelerate the take-up of digital-video and streaming-media technologies. Joining the group are Canon, Beatnik and Kensington Digital Fridge. All five companies are involved in the iCanStream.com initiative. iCanStream is the first Web site dedicated to teaching new and experienced video enthusiasts the essentials of streaming media for the Web. Digital Origin has recently released FreeDV, a digital video editing solution that is...Read More
Frostbite Engine games including Battlefield 4 to require 64-Bit OS Here is the interesting update on upcoming games to be developed on Frostbite Engine including Battlefield 4 or Battlefield 2143. There is no clean saying about the release of these games next year but DICE has plans to release games based on Frostbite Engine next year according to Johan Andersson, who is a Rendering Architect at DICE working on Frostbite and future DICE/EA games Johan Andersson tweeted: We’ll have Frostbite-powered games in 2013 that will _require_ a 64-bit OS. If you are on 32-bit, great opportunity to upgrade to...Read More
Top Spin 4 release date and ‘PS Move’ support confirmed 2K Sports continues to provide new details of its future sports game Top Spin 4. This time, the company has ensured that The anticipated game of tennis will be compatible with PlayStation Move. But it won’t be the same case with Kinect for Xbox 360, game will not support Kinect. Top Spin 4 is set to release on March 15, 2011 for PS3, Wii and Xbox 360. Check out the full, 25-player roster: Andre Agassi Bjorn Borg Roger Federer Jim Courier Rafael Nadal Boris Becker Serena Williams Patrick Rafter...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work