Hero’s Song is the first game from former Daybreak president’s new company, Pixelmage During the summer, Daybreak Games president John Smedly abruptly stepped down from his position with the company in hopes of recharging his batteries. A month later, he announced that he would not return, with reports coming in that he planned to launch an entirely new company. Today, Smedley has pulled the curtain back on his new endeavor, revealing Pixelmage Games and its first game, Hero’s Song. Hero’s Song is described as a 2D pixel art action RPG, containing roguelike elements in a fantasy setting. The game...Read More
Day: April 8, 2010
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?