Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Releasing Week Earlier, To Avoid Heavy Competition In Oct 2014? Warner Bros has just announced via a press release, that the release date of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor has been brought forward by a week. The game will now launch on September 30 in NA for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360. The reason behind this change in release date was not revealed, however it has been reported that Warner Bros wanted to avoid the heavy competition to Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor with Driveclub, Alien: Isolation and Dragon Age: Inquisition. A smart move in my...Read More
Day: April 5, 2010
Two New Battlefield 4 Screenshots Revealed, Show Collapsing Tower EA and DICE has released two brand new Battlefield 4 screenshts. The first one is from Battlefield 4 multiplayer section showing multiplayer map Siege of Shanghai and its main feature collapsing tower. DICE has already confirmed that in order to collapse a tower in Battlefield 4, players will have to destory four supporting columns inside. The second screenshot is from Battlefield 4’s single-player section (from gameplay mission that was showcased during E3 2013 presentation). You can check out both screenshots...Read More
ChangeWave: Apple iPads cannibalising netbooks Apple’s iPad tablet computer is indeed taking a big bite out of planned netbook sales, according to market watcher ChangeWave, confirming a trend that companies ranging from AMD to Best Buy have cited in recent months. ChangeWave Research, in surveying 3,108 consumers last month on their buying plans, found that just 14 per cent of those who plan on buying a laptop in the next 90 days say it will be a netbook. That’s down from 18 per cent at the start of the year and down 10 points from the peak netbook buying...Read More
Think Secret throws a SLAPP at Apple Lawyers representing Mac rumour Web site Think Secret have filed a motion to have Apple’s lawsuit against the company dismissed on First Amendment Grounds. “Apple’s lawsuit is a affront to the First Amendment, and an attempt to use Apple’s economic power to intimidate small journalists,” Think Secret says in the court filings. “If a publication such as the New York Times had published such information, it would be called good journalism; Apple never would have considered a lawsuit.” Think Secret’s special motion to dismiss the complaint was filed in California Superior Court,...Read More
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?