Apple v Samsung: Five experts, five questions As a nine-person jury begins deliberations in the closely watched patent trial between Apple and Samsung, the companies and their lawyers are left waiting and wondering what the jury made of the three weeks of arguments. We polled five people with specialist knowledge of the legal system, patent litigation and trials, and the U.S. smartphone market to get their opinions on the trial so far. They were: Mark McKenna, a Notre Dame University law professor who specializes in intellectual property, trademark and copyright law; Christopher Carani, a shareholder at McAndrews, Held &...Read More
Day: April 2, 2010
Absolute Force Online Announces Open Beta Net Dragon, the publishers behind the upcoming FPS Absolute Force Online, let word out that the beta for the third person/first person shooter would be available on December 19th. AFO’s closed beta was apparently a huge success for Net Dragon, as the company announced that over 10,000 players participated in the closed beta test phase. TQ Digital, the developers of AFO, have stated that the feedback the team garnered from the closed beta tests will be “taken seriously with promised changes based on player requests”. Besides player feedback changes, AFO is said to...Read More
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?