AAA Crowdfunding: How Kickstarter is Changing Face of the Industry 0 While Kickstarter is certainly not a new concept, seeing AAA devs like Obsidian and SquareEnix moving to the platform is a huge deal for the gaming community To put it simply,the packaged games business, and inparticularly the Western market packaged sales business’operating and earnings efficiency, has been very challenging. Kickstarter has finally caught the AAA’s attention When Yosuke Matsuda made this comment in a quarterly financial statement, he wasn’t just making a statement about money, but about the rapidly changing face of the publishing and distribution models currently...Read More
Day: January 26, 2010
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work