Multiple OS X security flaws revealed Apple is reported to be analysing a set of security holes within Mac OS X, following a code audit. Security company ImmunitySec engaged in a source code audit of OS X’s Darwin core – the open-source operating system Mac OS X is based on. The company identified four vulnerabilities of varying severity in the code which affect Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther), the company said. These flaws are caused by memory errors in the kernel. “In terms of criticalness, this kind of bug mostly affects remote systems with multiple users,” David Aitel, founder...Read More
Day: January 22, 2010
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work