Multiple OS X security flaws revealed Apple is reported to be analysing a set of security holes within Mac OS X, following a code audit. Security company ImmunitySec engaged in a source code audit of OS X’s Darwin core – the open-source operating system Mac OS X is based on. The company identified four vulnerabilities of varying severity in the code which affect Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther), the company said. These flaws are caused by memory errors in the kernel. “In terms of criticalness, this kind of bug mostly affects remote systems with multiple users,” David Aitel, founder...Read More
Day: January 22, 2010
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?