Cleantech: Research tries to discover just how environmentally friendly iPads, Kindles are An environmental consulting firm has tried to determine just how environmentally friendly e-book readers such as Apple’s iPad and Amazon’s Kindle are. The Cleantech Group, billed as a leading research, advisory and, networking resource for the global clean technology industry, calculates a single book generates almost 17 pounds, or 7.5 kilograms, of carbon dioxide equivalents. That figure, based on a aggregated a series of studies, includes production, transport and either recycling or disposal reports The Washington Post. In contrast, Cleantech estimates Apple’s iPad generates a hefty 286...Read More
Day: January 9, 2010
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?