Sony delays PlayStation 3 in Europe Sony has delayed the European launch of its PlayStation 3 console until March 2007. The company had originally planned to release the product in Europe before the end of the year, in November. The product will ship in November in Japan and the US. The decision seems to be prompted by challenges ramping up production of the console. The company admitted that it would ship just two million units this year – half the originally announced target figure of four million...Read More
Day: January 7, 2010
Spencer On Xbox One Disastrous Reveal: "We Confused People" & Showed Entertainment Features Before Games
Spencer On Xbox One Disastrous Reveal: “We Confused People” & Showed Entertainment Features Before Games Under the leadership of Phil Spencer, Xbox One has come a long way from disastrous reveal event in May 2013 to E3 2013 and to amazing E3 2014. Seeing how Phil Spencer has managed things related to Xbox One, many are of the opinion that fate of Xbox One would have been different if Spencer had helmed the project right from the begining (very much like Mark Cenry was looking after PlayStation 4). Recently, IGN (at their Podcast Unlocked) asked Phil Spencer, what all things...Read More
New PES 2013 Gameplay trailer recreates the goals of Euro 2012 Konami has released new gameplay trailer of PES 2013. This time around the publisher shows Euro 2012 stars and how the next installment in the popular franchise looks and feels like on the pitch. This new trailer features Balotelli’s stunner against Germany at Euro 2012 last month but this one is against Portugal. Watch it below. Let us know in the comment section below, whether PES 2013 will be able to bear arch rival FIFA 13 this...Read More
Secunia warns of Mac security flaw Security experts at Secunia are warning of a “highly critical” security vulnerability that affects Mac OS X. The Mac OS X UDIF Memory Corruption Vulnerability is described as present even on fully up-to-date Intel Macs. It’s a flaw that can potentially be exploited by malicious local users to compromise a Mac’s security, they warn. The report describes the flaw as “caused due to an error in com.apple.AppleDiskImageController when handling corrupted DMG image structures. This can be exploited to cause a memory corruption and may allow execution of arbitrary code in kernel-mode.” However, all...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work